I'm sure you, like me, are aghast that someone could die from ingesting that much Bacon...but I left a wordout of the original headline. "Rectally". Yes. That is correct. A man ingests 10lbs of Bacon rectally, and dies.
Now I'm not that surprised. Bacon is meant to be eaten. That's why it tastes so good. Who would go shoving Bacon up their jamper?
Who does that?
Well apparently this man did. His name was Joshua Flaherty of Brunswick, New Jersey. And he died of a bacterial infection from a gastrointestinal perforation....really?
Ok...a small amount of research and a thorough reading of the article leads me to believe this is a farcical article...it better be! Who shoves Bacon up there ass?
Anyway...here's the full article as well as a video with some guy wearing a Bacon dress...some messed up stuff out there today.