Pages

All Things Bacon Android App

Remember to check out the All Things Bacon Android App!
Bringing the latest and greatest Bacon news to your smartphone.
All Things Bacon Android App

Friday, September 7, 2012

AllThingsBacon Domain Name Poll

I think we've been sitting on the Blogger domain for a little too long now and it's time AllThingsBacon stood on its own feet.
I've thought about it and so far only come up with two reasonable names that are available (don't be a douche and go register them now just to steal them from me!), so please vote on the right hand side there.
Otherwise if you have some other ideas for a domain name for the site - in fact a total rebranding is in order, please post a comment below with your domain name idea.

I'll add the new domain ideas to the poll on the right and leave the voting open for a few weeks.

I must admit I am quite partial to the picture below, so if that could somehow be worked into a logo I'd love it!

Thanks!


1 comment: