Pages

All Things Bacon Android App

Remember to check out the All Things Bacon Android App!
Bringing the latest and greatest Bacon news to your smartphone.
All Things Bacon Android App

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Foodie gets bakery!

I'm not sure how I missed this as I get all the updates to TheFoodie's website, but thankfully Cheese pointed this out to me and it's certainly a place I'd like to visit the next time I'm in Cape Town.

From this post on this blog it says he's acquired the Jason Bakery and has renamed it David Bakery - I suspect some Tom Foolery here as it also sounds like he's just looking after the bakery for his mate while he's on holiday in Spain.
But I think I'd prefer for the Foodie to stay the owner if what he says is true -
"We’ve also streamlined the menu: every croissant comes with bacon in it! Actually, EVERYTHING comes with bacon! Even coffee comes with a piece of streaky bacon instead of a biscuit."

That does sound great doesn't it! EVERYTHING COMES WITH BACON!
So if you're in Cape Town - get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment